Sikaflex® IIFC Joint Sealant / Adhesive
Extremely effective, both as a flexible sealant or high strength adhesive!
Sikaflex 11FC is a fast curing, one component polyurethane based compound that is extremely effective, both as a flexible sealant or high strength adhesive. Sikaflex 11FC is a non-slumping material that cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a tough and resilient elastomer.
For permanent elastomeric sealing and adhesion applications in the building construction and civil engineering industries.
Sikaflex 11FC is used as a joint sealant for:
- Filling sawcuts and construction joints in concrete floors.
- Sealing between ceramic or earthenware tiles.
- Sealing between natural stones such as granite, marble and Hinuera or Oamaru
- Rim and rebate sealing around pipes and ventilating ducts.
- Flexible connection joints between concrete floors and machinery.
- Waterproof joints in potable water reservoirs.
Sikaflex 11FC is a powerful adhesive for:
- Bonding of lightweight building components e.g., tiles, brick slips, timber
panelling, fibreglass, compressed sheeting, etc., to the structure.
- Bonding components together with different thermal coefficients e.g., aluminium
to concrete, timber to steel, etc.
- Securing sanitary fittings to concrete or tiled floors or walls.
- High strength bonding for all sheet metal applications e.g., air conditioning ducts,
lap joints in flashings, sill trays, etc.
- Lap joints in prefabricated steel structures e.g., silos, tanks, sheet piling, etc.
Sikaflex 11FC can be used as a high effective gasket seal for:
- Waterproof joints between precast concrete components in storm water manhole
risers and pipelines.
- Unions, sleeves and flanges between cast iron or steel pipes.
- Flange joints between ventilating ducts.
- Building up uneven or irregular surfaces
where sealing between components is
› View Product Data Sheet